19 Degree Compact Wheeled Brief - Black
The farther you go, the more stamps on your passport, the better your story. Your 19 Degree luggage is part of that story. Equally striking from a distance or at close range, this wheeled brief boasts a modern silhouette with fluid-looking, angled lines.
Made with a recycled polycarbonate shell, it's lightweight and flexible, yet still durable. The compact size is designed to fit under the seat on most airlines, while the 4-wheeled system offers quiet and effortless maneuverability in every direction.
Protect what perfects your journey with PROTX2® technology. This item’s lining has been treated with the innovative anti-microbial coating to help prevent the growth of bacteria, mildew and mold that may cause fabric odor on its surface.
- Zip entry to main compartment
- Integrated TSA lock
- Retractable top carry handle
- 5-stage telescoping handle
- 4 recessed dual spinner wheels
- Add-a-Bag sleeve
- Luggage tag
- Anti-microbial treated shell and zippers and grab handles (The anti-microbial solutions do not protect the users or others against bacteria
- or other disease organisms.)
- Removable padded laptop pocket (fits up to 15" screens)
- Removable file divider
- Media pocket
- Open pocket
- 2 elasticized pockets
- U-zip pocket
- Pen loop
- TUMI Tracer®
- Anti-microbial coated lining
- PROTX2® anti-microbial coated lining
Dimensions: 40.5 H x 35.5 W x 20.5 D cms
Volume: 20 L
Weight: 3.22 kgs
“Since 1975, TUMI has been creating world-class business, travel lifestyle, and performance luxury essentials designed to upgrade, uncomplicate and beautify all aspects of life on the move. Blending flawless functionality with a spirit of ingenuity, we're committed to empowering journeys as a lifelong partner to movers and makers in pursuit of their passions.”
Tumi was founded in 1975 by Charlie Clifford, and introduced to Australia by Hunt Leather in the 1990s. The Hunt team opened the first Tumi store in Sydney in 2001. It is a pleasure and a privilege to bring this iconic brand back to HUNT.