19 Degree Expandable Short Trip Packing Case - Black
The farther you go, the more stamps on your passport, the better your story. Your 19 Degree luggage is part of that story. Equally striking from a distance or at close range, this expandable packing case boasts a modern silhouette with fluid-looking, angled lines.
Made with a recycled polycarbonate shell, it's lightweight and flexible, yet still durable. It's perfectly sized for quick trips and long weekends.
Protect what perfects your journey with PROTX2® technology. This item’s lining has been treated with the innovative anti-microbial coating to help prevent the growth of bacteria, mildew and mold that may cause fabric odor on its surface.
NB: hanger shown is not included
- Zip entry to main compartment
- Integrated TSA lock
- Retractable top and side carry handles
- Bottom grab handle
- 3-stage telescoping handle
- Zipper expansion
- 4 recessed dual spinner wheels
- Luggage tag
- Anti-microbial treated shell and zippers and grab handles (The anti-microbial solutions do not protect the users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs, or other disease organisms)
- Zip pocket
- Dual-compartment zip pocket
- Hanger bracket
- Compression straps
- TUMI Tracer®
- PROTX2® anti-microbial coated lining (The anti-microbial solutions do not protect the users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs, or other disease organisms)
Dimensions: 66 H x 44.5 W x 25.5 D cms
Volume: 67 L
Weight: 4.537 kgs
“Since 1975, TUMI has been creating world-class business, travel lifestyle, and performance luxury essentials designed to upgrade, uncomplicate and beautify all aspects of life on the move. Blending flawless functionality with a spirit of ingenuity, we're committed to empowering journeys as a lifelong partner to movers and makers in pursuit of their passions.”
Tumi was founded in 1975 by Charlie Clifford, and introduced to Australia by Hunt Leather in the 1990s. The Hunt team opened the first Tumi store in Sydney in 2001. It is a pleasure and a privilege to bring this iconic brand back to HUNT.