Tumi 19 Degree Extended Trip Expandable Packing Case - Black
This 19 Degree extended trip suitcase size is ideal for lengthier business, international pleasure trips, or for family packing. Constructed out of recycled polycarbonate, it's shell is incredibly lightweight and flexible, whilst being exceptionally durable. Combined with with a smooth and whisper quiet four-wheeled system, you'll be effortlessly gliding to and from the airport.
The 19 Degree range is visually striking from both a distance and up close, this expandable packing case featuring a contemporary silhouette with fluid-looking, angled lines.
Complete the set with the matching expandable international carry on and/or the short trip suitcase.
This item’s lining has been treated with the innovative anti-microbial coating (PROTX2® technology) to help prevent the growth of bacteria, mildew and mold that may cause fabric odor on its surface.
Also available in navy.
NB: hanger shown is not included
- Zip entry to main compartment
- Integrated TSA lock
- Retractable top and side carry handles
- Bottom grab handle
- 3-stage telescoping handle
- Zipper expansion
- 4 recessed dual spinner wheels
- Luggage tag
- Anti-microbial treated shell and zippers and grab handles (The anti-microbial solutions do not protect the users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs, or other disease organisms)
- Zip pocket
- Dual-compartment zip pocket
- Hanger bracket
- Compression straps
- TUMI Tracer®
- PROTX2® anti-microbial coated lining (The anti-microbial solutions do not protect the users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs, or other disease organisms)
Dimensions: 77.5 H x 51 W x 28 D cms
Volume: 99 L
Weight: 5.556 kgs
“Since 1975, TUMI has been creating world-class business, travel lifestyle, and performance luxury essentials designed to upgrade, uncomplicate and beautify all aspects of life on the move. Blending flawless functionality with a spirit of ingenuity, we're committed to empowering journeys as a lifelong partner to movers and makers in pursuit of their passions.”
Tumi was founded in 1975 by Charlie Clifford, and introduced to Australia by Hunt Leather in the 1990s. The Hunt team opened the first Tumi store in Sydney in 2001. It is a pleasure and a privilege to bring this iconic brand back to HUNT.