Hunt Elisabetta Handbag - Rame
The classic is back. This iconic design with its curved top and wide base is a must have and a favourite of Elizabeth Hunt!
This piece features:
- Long brass zip opening gives great access and visibility inside the bag.
- Wide base with 4 brass feet allowing the bag to stand.
- Two top carry handles, fully padded and finished, drop down nicely when not in use.
- One zip pocket outside, located on rear.
- One internal zip pocket on one side, leather card pocket. On the other, a small open pouch pocket.
- Key padlock allows the zip to be securely closed.
- Detachable adjustable shoulder strap.
Part of the Hunt Leather collection, made to order in Florence by a small firm who make for some of the finest leather goods houses in the world. Each piece is made in a top quality, Italian leather which ages beautifully with use.
Body: Vegetable tanned cowhide
Lining: Canvas lining
Size: 35 L x 23 H x 15 D cm
Strap Drop: 50 cm
Handle Drop: 11cm
Hunt's own collection of leathergoods embodies our decades of experience and knowhow in fine leather craftsmanship. We work with the finest makers in Italy, Spain, and Columbia, as well as Australia, with whom we have worked for decades, workshops who share our brand values of sustainability and ethical production. We work closely with each, specifying the finest vegetable tanned leathers, and the highest levels of craftsmanship to achieve our exclusive designs. We strive for simplicity of design, but always with function, and quality that will endure.