Tumi 19 Degree Expandable Short Trip Packing Case - Navy
This short trip suitcase size, available here in a deep navy tone, is ideal for overnight trips, long weekends and international travel for those who pack light! Constructed out of recycled polycarbonate, it's outer shell is lightweight and flexible, whilst remaining incredibly durable.
Equally visually striking from a distance or up close, this expandable suitcase boasts a very modern shape with fluid-looking, angled lines. Travel in style with the matching navy Expandable International Carry-on, or the larger Extended Trip Packing Case.
Utilising PROTX2® technology, this pieces lining has been treated with the innovative anti-microbial coating to help prevent the growth of bacteria, mildew and mold that may cause fabric odor on its surface.
Also available in black.
NB: hanger shown is not included
- Zip entry to main compartment
- Integrated TSA lock
- Retractable top and side carry handles
- Bottom grab handle
- 3-stage telescoping handle
- Zipper expansion
- 4 recessed dual spinner wheels
- Luggage tag
- Anti-microbial treated shell and zippers and grab handles (The anti-microbial solutions do not protect the users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs, or other disease organisms)
- Zip pocket
- Dual-compartment zip pocket
- Hanger bracket
- Compression straps
- TUMI Tracer®
- PROTX2® anti-microbial coated lining (The anti-microbial solutions do not protect the users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs, or other disease organisms)
Dimensions: 66 H x 44.5 W x 25.5 D cms
Volume: 67 L
Weight: 4.537 kgs
“Since 1975, TUMI has been creating world-class business, travel lifestyle, and performance luxury essentials designed to upgrade, uncomplicate and beautify all aspects of life on the move. Blending flawless functionality with a spirit of ingenuity, we're committed to empowering journeys as a lifelong partner to movers and makers in pursuit of their passions.”
Tumi was founded in 1975 by Charlie Clifford, and introduced to Australia by Hunt Leather in the 1990s. The Hunt team opened the first Tumi store in Sydney in 2001. It is a pleasure and a privilege to bring this iconic brand back to HUNT.