Bric's B|Y Ulisse Cabin Trolley - Mango
Hard-shell carry-on trolley from Bric's B|Y Ulisse collection. The urban outer shell design, USB port and built-in wheels make it the perfect modern trolley for your short trips.
- Exterior: the polypropylene shell ensures maximum lightness, flexibility and strength. Zipper with a TSA combination luggage lock built into the shell.
- Handle: comfortable and functional telescopic pull-along aluminium tube handle with three intermediate stop positions that can be selected via the pushbutton. Flat, ergonomic top and side handles.
- Interior: lined two-compartment interior: one side has a zipped lining and a flat mesh pocket and the other has buckle straps. The dedicated zipped pocket contains a removable, washable bag.
- Lock: Protected Water Repellant Zip w/a flushed built-in TSA approved lock required while traveling in the USA; it allows American airport security to inspect the luggage without damaging the bag using a universal key used by the TSA security only.
- Wheels: the four double wheels are recessed to optimise space and feature the Bric’s logo. They allow for easy 360° rotation, all the while ensuring the utmost quiet thanks to their rubber coating.
- Details: USB port to allow you to carry your own battery to be able to charge your phone or tablet; an expandable zipper (up to 2 inches), hidden name tag, top carry handle with custom cap with BY logo in matching color.
B|Y. Be Young. Be Bric's.
Size: 37 x 55 x 20 cm
Weight: 2.98 kg
Material: Polypropylene (Exterior) and Polyester (Interior)
Founded in 1952, BRIC’s is based in Como, near the famous lake, and has stores all over the world including Madison Avenue, Paris, and the stunning Galleria Vittorio Emanuele in Milan. The business is still family owned and run by the whole Briccola family, including all of Mario Briccola’s numerous children. The Bric's objective is that of creating collections expressing a cosmopolitan style and taste, through a practical and functional design. The collection is modern and practical incorporated within all modern aesthetics and fashion trends.