Tumi Alpha Bravo Navigation Backpack - Navy
Modern and versatile, this backpack is the ultimate everyday bag. It's ideal for commutes to work or school, and for travels that take you further afield. Zipper expansion allows for extra room when needed, and a multitude of organizational pockets for everything from your laptop to your phone ensures you can easily pack it all in and carry it in comfort.
Alpha Bravo brings you rugged yet refined pieces that will take you from the office to the outdoors and beyond.
- Zip entry to main compartment
- Zip entry to laptop compartment (fits 15” screens)
- Diagonal side-zip pockets
- Magnetic back slip pocket
- Top handle with leather trim
- Webbed-nylon compression strap with leather-trimmed carry handle
- Padded adjustable backpack straps
- Elastic earbud pocket on backpack strap
- Add-a-Bag sleeve
- Mesh back panel
- Daisy chains
- 2 card pockets, 3 media pockets
- Zip pocket
- Padded tablet pocket
- Key leash
- TUMI Tracer®
- Pen holder
Dimensions: 40.5 H x 35.5 W x 18.5 D cms
Weight: 1.471 kgs
Laptop Compatibility: Up to 15"
“Since 1975, TUMI has been creating world-class business, travel lifestyle, and performance luxury essentials designed to upgrade, uncomplicate and beautify all aspects of life on the move. Blending flawless functionality with a spirit of ingenuity, we're committed to empowering journeys as a lifelong partner to movers and makers in pursuit of their passions.”
Tumi was founded in 1975 by Charlie Clifford, and introduced to Australia by Hunt Leather in the 1990s. The Hunt team opened the first Tumi store in Sydney in 2001. It is a pleasure and a privilege to bring this iconic brand back to HUNT.