Bric's Firenze Cabin Trolley - Cream
Designed and made in Italy, this cabin trolley from the Firenze Collection is practical and chic. In an iconic colour and finish that’s quintessentially Bric’s, the expertly crafted leather-effect exterior is water-resistant and very easy to clean.
- Structure: The structure of this trolley ensures stellar performance: the outer fabric has been applied to a self-supporting, crush-resistant structure that’s hard at the sides. This ensures it will stand up to impact and, because it ‘remembers’ its original shape, it won’t warp - no matter what.
- Exterior: zipped front pocket, leather luggage tag
- Handles: the pull-along handle can be adjusted to different heights; when not in use it can be hidden by a zip closure; a single top handle and a double handle with a button fastening allow for easy lifting
- Interior: The inner fabric lining features a fine Bric’s logo print. The main compartment of the trolley is opened by a double-slide zip
- Details: Integrated TSA lock. The four swivel wheels move quietly and rotate a full 360° for guaranteed manoeuvrability, equipped with ball bearings that create a smooth ride. The wheels are recessed to maximise the capacity of the suitcase. To ensure comfort and ease of use, the retractable handle is made up of robust, sturdy aluminium tubes with intermediate stop positions and an ergonomic grip. Integrated address tag carrier. The exterior is trimmed by a top handle and details in real leather, a distinguishing Bric’s detail.
Size: 40 x 55 x 24 cm
Weight: 3.6 kg
Volume: 43 L
Material: PVC (Exterior), Nylon (Interior), Cowhide (Trim)
Founded in 1952, BRIC’s is based in Como, near the famous lake, and has stores all over the world including Madison Avenue, Paris, and the stunning Galleria Vittorio Emanuele in Milan. The business is still family owned and run by the whole Briccola family, including all of Mario Briccola’s numerous children. The Bric's objective is that of creating collections expressing a cosmopolitan style and taste, through a practical and functional design. The collection is modern and practical incorporated within all modern aesthetics and fashion trends.