Troubadour Adventure Weekender - Black Nylon
For seamless transitions between business travel and casual weekend jaunts, the Weekender has great capacity.
The Fabric + Leather collection introduces sleek new silhouettes and colourways while honouring the functionality and minimalist aesthetic that anchor Troubadour's design philosophy. The result of years of research and development, these new constructions showcase innovative techniques such as raw-edge leather piping and edge-coated fabrics.
- Three distinct fabrics are used in the collection - an open-weave nylon, a technical canvas, and a matte rubberised material.
- Carry by the handles, or engage the detachable shoulder strap.
- The main external pocket features elegant window construction.
- Two additional pockets provide easy access to items while on the move.
- Internal elasticated pockets with suede trim are ideal for an iPad and other essentials, while the internal zip pocket keeps valuables safe.
Troubadour is a London-based modern menswear brand that designs and creates superior hand-crafted leather goods. The company’s inaugural collection launched in April 2013 and features the nine essential pieces for the modern man – from a wallet to a weekend bag – composed of 100% naturally tanned leather made in the hills of Tuscany by small multi-generational family businesses. Troubadour aims to create timeless products that would be as at home in 1880's Buenos Aires and 1920's Manhattan as they are in 21st Century London.
Size: 32 H x 52 L x 25D cm