Thule Subterra Convertible Carry On - Mineral Blue
It includes a separate sleek laptop sleeve with a tablet pocket so that your computer is quick to access at all times. The bag opens like a suitcase, making it easy to pack all your items. The dedicated shoe compartment is also a convenient place to separate your dirty items from everything else. The bag can be carried as a duffel or a backpack with straps that tuck away. This feature-rich carry-on bag is perfect for a modern traveler who appreciates smart design, clean lines and a modern look.
- Can be carried in two different ways: as a backpack and a shoulder bag (all straps tuck away when not in use)
- Laptop and tablet can be carried separate from the bag in removable sleeve with tablet storage, PowerPocket and accessory organization
- Cords are neatly managed between your device and your mobile charger in the internal PowerPocket
- Keep belongings organized and contained with the zippered mesh divider in the main compartment
- Separate your shoes and dirty laundry from other belongings in the multi-purpose compartment
- Smooth lifting and rearranging in overhead bins with top, side and bottom grab handles
- Complies with carry on requirements for most airlines
- Effortless travel thanks to secure attachment to rolling luggage using the pass-through panel
- Securely store and easily access important documents in hidden passport pocket behind pass-through panel
- Quick access to keys, wallet and smaller items through zippered mesh pocket
- 2 year ‘Thule Guarantee’ warranty
Dimensions (LxWxH): 21 x 35 x 55 cm
Weight: 1.6 kg
Volume: 40 L
Material 800D nylon
Thule shares your desire to spend more time enjoying our passions – which means less time worrying about how to bring all the stuff we need. For more than 75 years, Thule has been creating solutions to simplify life’s adventures. They are committed to developing smart, stylish products that are environmentally sound, high quality, safe, and easy to use. All so you can bring the things you care most about.
In 1942, in the deepest forest of Småland, Sweden, Thule was founded by Erik Thulin, a true lover of the outdoors. Since then, our focus has been designing and developing quality products that help you carry your gear wherever your passion takes you.