Thule Subterra Backpack - Black
A stylish, versatile backpack that is built to last. Thule Subterra 30L backpack is a large, lightweight laptop backpack perfect for short trips and everyday life.
The backpack protects your tablet in a dedicated soft pocket, and your 15" MacBook Pro® or 15.6" PC in the padded laptop sleeve. Another smart feature is the PowerPocket, a compartment which organizes your cords and even lets you conveniently charge your phone on the go. The backpack attaches to rolling luggage, and the padded back panel and breathable shoulder straps make sure you stay cool on long trips. The Thule Subterra 30L laptop backpack is sleek with urban-inspired design and durable materials that can stand the wear and tear of all your adventures.
- Protects your laptop (15" MacBook Pro® or 15.6" PC) in the padded laptop sleeve with SafeEdge construction. Laptop compartment dimensions 38.5 x 3.1 x 26.5 cms.
- Protect your tablet in the dedicated storage pocket with soft, interior lining
- Cords are neatly managed between your device and your mobile charger in the internal PowerPocket
- Access your laptop through the top-loading compartment or the side zipper
- Carry comfortably with breathable perforated EVA shoulder straps with mesh covering and padded back panel
- Stabilize backpack straps and increase comfort with adjustable, removable sternum strap
- Make traveling easier by attaching to rolling luggage using the pass-through panel
- Padded interior pocket protects your phone, sunglasses or other valuables
- Convenient organization pockets help you easily locate smaller items
- Securely keep small items and a water bottle within reach in the expandable, zippered side pocket
- 2 year ‘Thule Guarantee’ warranty
Dimensions (LxWxH): 32 x 23 x 50 cm
Weight: 1.16 kg
Volume: 30 L
Thule shares your desire to spend more time enjoying our passions – which means less time worrying about how to bring all the stuff we need. For more than 75 years, Thule has been creating solutions to simplify life’s adventures. They are committed to developing smart, stylish products that are environmentally sound, high quality, safe, and easy to use. All so you can bring the things you care most about.
In 1942, in the deepest forest of Småland, Sweden, Thule was founded by Erik Thulin, a true lover of the outdoors. Since then, our focus has been designing and developing quality products that help you carry your gear wherever your passion takes you.