Thule Crossover 2 Suitcase 76cm – Black
The suitcase's molded ballistic base and reinforcing bumpers protects your packing from rough baggage handlers, while the TSA lock keeps your items safe from theft. The internal compression wings are an added feature that conveniently holds all your packing in place. Clean lines, rich colors and subtle design elements elevate this suitcase, and the durable design makes it a reliable travel companion.
- Internal compression wings keep items in place
- Molded base and reinforcing bumpers
- TSA lock keeps contents safe
- Easily navigate from doorstep to destination with oversized rear wheels that easily glide over rough terrain and smaller, recessed front wheels that increase interior space
- Exceptional stability and a smooth, steady pull from the patented V-tubing telescoping handle and wide wheel base
- Organize and separate personal gear in two large packing areas of the divided main compartment
- Belongings are held securely in place with internal compression wings with zippered storage pockets
- Expand luggage 2.5" for additional packing space
- Prevent unauthorized access and keep contents safe with a TSA lock
- Durable design comprised of a molded ballistic base, reinforcing bumpers, wear-resistant material, wear rails and oversized YKK zippers
- Easily access go-to items using two front panel pockets with ample storage and a mesh divider for organization
- Comfortably lift and arrange luggage with retractable top, side and bottom grab handles
- Quickly identify luggage with built-in ID card slot
Dimensions (LxWxH): 52 x 36 x 76 cm
Weight: 5.38 kg
Volume: 110 L
Thule shares your desire to spend more time enjoying our passions – which means less time worrying about how to bring all the stuff we need. For more than 75 years, Thule has been creating solutions to simplify life’s adventures. They are committed to developing smart, stylish products that are environmentally sound, high quality, safe, and easy to use. All so you can bring the things you care most about.
In 1942, in the deepest forest of Småland, Sweden, Thule was founded by Erik Thulin, a true lover of the outdoors. Since then, our focus has been designing and developing quality products that help you carry your gear wherever your passion takes you.