Longchamp Le Foulonne Travel Bag Cognac
This large bag with a snap-fastening button flap plays with the codes of the Le Pliage bag in a “travel” version. It has a removable strap to carry it over the shoulder.
1 main interior compartment zip closure
1 adjustable shoulder strap
2 top carry handles
1 luggage tag with embossed cavalier logo
1 main compartment
1 zippered pocket
1 patch pocket
1 pen pocket
Le Foulonné is the iconic Longchamp line created in 1975 with the utmost respect for the leather goods codes. It draws its strength from the grain after which it is named, and occupies a special place within the brand’s different collections. Subtle yet robust, discreet yet easily identifiable, the line’s models are timeless classics regularly renewed. The cowhide has a signature drummed grain and refined sensual texture. It sets off beautifully the serious, rational style of the models in the line and comes in a wide range of colours.
Lining: Polyester - Jacquard lining
Metal finishes: Nickle
All Longchamp items are created with the utmost care in our workshops.
To guarantee their longevity, we recommend that you follow a few simple rules:
• protect the product from heavy rain;
• avoid all contact with oily products, products containing solvents or alcohol (perfume for example);
• avoid prolonged exposure to bright light;
• for dark-coloured items, avoid prolonged contact with light-coloured fabrics, especially in a humid environment;
• for light-coloured items, avoid friction with other materials or prints whose colours may rub off (jeans for example);
• be careful not to scratch or rub the product against abrasive surfaces;
• after use, we recommend storing your bag in a case, away from light, humidity and heat
Brush leather areas regularly with Longchamp colourless polish. This product can be protected by applying a waterproofing agent, following the recommendations given by the manufacturer.
Size: 35 x 45 x 23 cm
Weight: 1.0 kg
Volume: 30 L