Troubadour Ki Cross-Body Bag - Grey
Carry the essentials in style with this hands-free Ki cross-body bag, made from just one piece of leather.
- One large compartment under the magnetic flap, with a zipper opening for extra security
- A slip pocket on the outside, next to your body, for quick access to your travel cards, phone and the like
- It’s spacious enough to hold all your everyday essentials, including a 500ml water bottle.
- Strap can be taken off to wear as a clutch by tucking the d-rings away neatly under the leather side tabs.
- The strap is made of three layers, which are fused together, rather than stitched. The outer layer is leather, for that luxe feel. The inner layer is neoprene, which is lighter and stretches in every direction, to help spread the load. The backing is made from a technical non-slip fabric, so it won’t slip off your shoulder, even when you’re on the run.
Max Length: 130cm Min Length: 85cm
Troubadour is a London-based brand that designs and creates superior handcrafted leather goods with modernity in mind. Founders Samuel Bail and Abel Samet spent years in pursuit of a well-designed, high-quality overnight bag that could transition seamlessly across their everyday travels, be it a quick business trip or a casual weekend away. They were frustrated that something so simple, so essential did not exist. So, after much careful deliberation, they decided to embark on a journey to create their ideal bag.
Size: 15 H x 20 L x 5.5 D cm