Il Bisonte Classic Brief - Vintage Chestnut
A medium version of our all-time Il Bisonte classic, which we've been selling since about 1980. The original organiser brief - designed and built to last a generation.
- 2 roomy compartments in the main section for papers, magazines or laptop (NB: it's not padded for laptops but we've found it a popular choice, sometimes with the addition of a padded sleeve.)
- 2 roomy pouch pockets on the front of the case, under the flap, with 4 pen holders and an open pocket - great for phones, pens, keys, and more.
- 1 large zip pocket on under side of the leather lined flap.
- 1 interior zip pocket for important documents.
- Over flap closure with adjustable tabs
- 1 top carry handle
- Adjustable and detachable shoulder strap
Size: 27 H x 39 L x 9 D cm
Body: Vegetable tanned leather
Accessories finish: Brass
About Il Bisonte:
In our experience of over 30 years, an Il Bisonte customer becomes an Il Bisonte fan for life. These are products with character, authenticity, integrity, and we love that every piece is still made by this family of Florentine artisans. Established by Wanny Di Filippo in 1970, Il Bisonte’s is best known for their signature leather of the finest "vacchetta": a natural vegetable tanned cowhide, which develops a beautiful aged patina with time, light, and handling. Introduced by Hunt Leather in 1980, Il Bisonte is sold exclusively in our stores across Australia.