Hunt "Elena" Handbag - Rame
The new "Elena" - a modern take on the classic shape.
- Long brass zip opening to the central compartment, giving great access and visibility inside the bag.
- Wide base, which allows the bag to stand. Brass feet at base.
- Deep external pockets (front and back) with magnetic closures.
- One internal zip pocket on one side of the main compartment, leather card pocket on the other.
- Two top carry handles, and a detachable, adjustable shoulder strap.
Part of our Hunt Leather collection, made to order in Florence by a small firm who make for some of the finest leathergoods houses in the world. Each piece is made in a supple, lightly grained Tuscan cowhide which ages beautifully with use.
Body: Vegetable tanned cowhide
Lining: Canvas lining
Size: 37 L x 23 H x 15 D cm
Hunt's own collection of leathergoods embodies our decades of experience and knowhow in fine leather craftsmanship. We work with the finest makers in Italy, Spain, and Columbia, as well as Australia, with whom we have worked for decades, workshops who share our brand values of sustainability and ethical production. We work closely with each, specifying the finest vegetable tanned leathers, and the highest levels of craftsmanship to achieve our exclusive designs. We strive for simplicity of design, but always with function, and quality that will endure.