Troubadour Generation Pathfinder Briefcase - Brown
Slim and surprisingly spacious, with plenty of space for your papers and notebooks.
- Made from naturally waterproof vegetable-tanned Italian leather
- A padded pocket big enough for a 15-inch laptop
- Elasticated pockets for your phone and pens
- On the outside, there’s a large discreet pocket, for any essentials you might need on the move
- Carry it by the handles, or attach the shoulder strap for comfy hands-free carrying
- Also features a trolley sleeve that cleverly slides over a suitcase handle.
Troubadour is a London-based modern menswear brand that designs and creates superior hand-crafted leather goods. The company’s inaugural collection launched in April 2013 and features the nine essential pieces for the modern man – from a wallet to a weekend bag – composed of 100% naturally tanned leather made in the hills of Tuscany by small multi-generational family businesses. Troubadour aims to create timeless products that would be as at home in 1880's Buenos Aires and 1920's Manhattan as they are in 21st Century London.
Sizes: 41 L x 28 H x 9 D cm