Bric's Bellagio 76cm Suitcase - Olive
This 76cm suitcase executes a flawless combination of form and function. It is a perfect example of the Bric's philosophy; “Create elegant, functional travel bags that are good looking, and include all the practical function and modern amenities demanded by today’s traveller.”
- Exterior: constructed out of Makrolon® polycarbonate, lightweight, flexible and ultra-durable
- Handle: comfortable and functional pull-along handle with three intermediate stop positions that can be selected via a press-stud button
- Interior: lined interior divided into two compartments. One closes with a zip and comes with a mesh pocket, the second has a large compartment with a zip and garment bag hook that can hold up to three hangers.
- Lock: Protected Water Repellant Zip w/TSA Approved Lock
- Wheels: four double swivelling wheels made to high Japanese quality standards, featuring a new design and wider radius. They allow for easy 360° rotation in all directions, all the while ensuring the utmost quiet thanks to their rubber coating. The wheels have been designed to be replaced externally with a simple screwdriver.
- Details: vegetable tanned Tuscan leather finishes with contrasting stitching and golden studs; includes a leather address tag; the zips feature a rubber finish that makes them completely water repellent.
- Complimentary Design Elements to Mix and Match with Other BRIC’S Pieces
The elegance of the Tuscan leather inserts is paired with the high-tech shell made from Makrolon® polycarbonate, the innovative material that guarantees maximum resistance to shocks and scratches, as well as being extremely lightweight. A sophisticated and functional carry-on trolley, the perfect companion for every trip.
Size: 53 x 76 x 29 cm
Weight: 5.5 kg
Volume: 107 L
Material: Recycled polycarbonate body with vegetable tanned Italian leather trim.
Founded in 1952, BRIC’s is based in Como, near the famous lake, and has stores all over the world including Madison Avenue, Paris, and the stunning Galleria Vittorio Emanuele in Milan. The business is still family owned and run by the whole Briccola family, including all of Mario Briccola’s numerous children. The Bric's objective is that of creating collections expressing a cosmopolitan style and taste, through a practical and functional design. The collection is modern and practical incorporated within all modern aesthetics and fashion trends.