Bric's B|Y Ulisse 79cm Suitcase - Olive
Expandable hard-shell x-large-sized trolley from Bric's B|Y Ulisse collection. The urban outer shell design and built-in wheels make it the perfect modern trolley for all trips.
- Exterior: the polypropylene shell ensures maximum lightness, flexibility and strength. Zipper with a TSA combination luggage lock built into the shell. The expandable zipper increases the trolley's depth by 4 cm.
- Handle: comfortable and functional telescopic pull-along aluminium tube handle with three intermediate stop positions that can be selected via the pushbutton. Flat, ergonomic top and side handles.
- Interior: lined two-compartment interior: one side has a zipped lining and a flat mesh pocket and the other has buckle straps. The dedicated zipped pocket contains a removable, washable bag.
- Wheels: the four double wheels are recessed to optimise space and feature the Bric’s logo. They allow for easy 360° rotation, all the while ensuring the utmost quiet thanks to their rubber coating.
- Details: The exterior design features a glossy urban-inspired bas-relief that contrasts with the shell’s opaque colour. The B|Y logo details on the lifting handles are the same colour as the shell.
B|Y. Be Young. Be Bric's.
Size: 53 x 79 x 31 cm
Weight: 5.22 kg
Volume: 120/140 L
Material: Polypropylene (Exterior) and Polyester (Interior)
Founded in 1952, BRIC’s is based in Como, near the famous lake, and has stores all over the world including Madison Avenue, Paris, and the stunning Galleria Vittorio Emanuele in Milan. The business is still family owned and run by the whole Briccola family, including all of Mario Briccola’s numerous children. The Bric's objective is that of creating collections expressing a cosmopolitan style and taste, through a practical and functional design. The collection is modern and practical incorporated within all modern aesthetics and fashion trends.