Bellroy Transit Backpack - Ranger Green
An extra capacity backpack built to flex between big commutes, adventure trips and business travel.
- Meets carry-on size restrictions
- Quick access 16” laptop compartment for easy airport checks
- External-access pockets invisibly store a passport, wallet, water bottle and more
- Front pocket with key clip
- Soft-lined sunglasses pocket
- Padded shoulder straps, contoured back panel and sternum strap for carrying comfort
- Internal compression straps to help reduce bulk and keep things in place
- 3 year warranty
Size: 53 H x 32 L x 19 D cm
Weight: 1.1 kg
Materials: This bag features durable, water-resistant woven fabric, made from recycled materials, and premium, environmentally certified leather.
In the early 2000s, as slim tailoring became popular, bulky wallets couldn’t hide anymore. So, a team of designers and creatives (who also happened to be friends) sat around a kitchen table in Bells Beach, Australia, to design a slim wallet with fewer layers of leather and better card positioning. The release of this product in 2010 signalled the birth of Bellroy; we’ve come a fair way since then…
Bellroy puts its heart, soul and countless design hours into helping the world carry with greater simplicity and ease. Every piece has been deeply considered to help you get the best of life’s little moments.