Bellroy Standing Pouch - Charcoal
This pouch’s flexible storage keeps essentials casually standing close at hand, so you can zip, grab and go.
- Friendly, minimalist design fits in at home and the office
- Base shape keeps the pouch standing upright when full
- Internal slip pockets flex to fit all shapes and sizes
- Expandable storage grows as you fill it
- Packs flat when empty, taking up less room in a travel bag
- Wide mouth opening lets you easily see what’s inside
- Soft grab loop allows for one-finger carry
- Made with fabric woven from sustainably harvested wood pulp and upcycled cotton offcuts
- Branding accent made from Mirum®, a 100% biodegradable plant-based material
- Leather-free construction
- 3 year warranty
Size: 16 H x 20 L x 7 D cm
Materials: This bag features durable, water-resistant woven fabric, made from recycled materials.
In the early 2000s, as slim tailoring became popular, bulky wallets couldn’t hide anymore. So, a team of designers and creatives (who also happened to be friends) sat around a kitchen table in Bells Beach, Australia, to design a slim wallet with fewer layers of leather and better card positioning. The release of this product in 2010 signalled the birth of Bellroy; we’ve come a fair way since then…
Bellroy puts its heart, soul and countless design hours into helping the world carry with greater simplicity and ease. Every piece has been deeply considered to help you get the best of life’s little moments.