Bellroy Premium Tokyo Totepack
This premium leather upgrade to the Tokyo Totepack adapts to your day, with two carry modes and surprisingly sorted storage.
- Smooth leather panels, and contrast webbing and lining, for a sophisticated look
- Padded laptop sleeve for devices up to 15’’
- Padded backpack shoulder straps that tuck away flat
- Vertical front pockets for easy access on the go
- Multiple internal pockets to organize your things
- Two Pop Pockets for water bottle, umbrella, spare shoes
- Made from premium, environmentally certified leather, and water-resistant recycled fabrics
- Soft Nylon webbing grab handles for comfort
3 year warranty
Size: 47 H x 37 L x 10 D cm
Weight: 0.85 kg
Volume: 20 L
Materials: This bag features premium, environmentally certified leather, and durable, water-resistant woven fabric, made from recycled materials.
In the early 2000s, as slim tailoring became popular, bulky wallets couldn’t hide anymore. So, a team of designers and creatives (who also happened to be friends) sat around a kitchen table in Bells Beach, Australia, to design a slim wallet with fewer layers of leather and better card positioning. The release of this product in 2010 signalled the birth of Bellroy; we’ve come a fair way since then…
Bellroy puts its heart, soul and countless design hours into helping the world carry with greater simplicity and ease. Every piece has been deeply considered to help you get the best of life’s little moments.