Bellroy Melbourne Backpack - Melbourne Black
This slim urban backpack features pared-down aesthetics and easy access, to keep modern professionals ready for business.
- Designated sleeve fits a 16” laptop
- Clean, minimalist design
- Side zipper splays open, letting you reach what’s inside without rummaging
- Fold-top for easy, one-handed access
- Custom MagSnap fasteners keep the bag securely closed, but open with a tug
- Interior side wall pockets, and A5 document slip pocket
- Quick-access soft-lined sunglasses pocket
- Discreet external water bottle sleeve
- Contoured adjustable shoulder straps and padded back panels
- Made with durable, water-resistant recycled fabric, and premium, eco-tanned leather
3 year warranty
Size: 45 H x L 30 x D 16 cm
Materials: This bag features durable, water-resistant woven fabric, made from recycled materials, and premium, environmentally certified leather.
In the early 2000s, as slim tailoring became popular, bulky wallets couldn’t hide anymore. So, a team of designers and creatives (who also happened to be friends) sat around a kitchen table in Bells Beach, Australia, to design a slim wallet with fewer layers of leather and better card positioning. The release of this product in 2010 signalled the birth of Bellroy; we’ve come a fair way since then…
Bellroy puts its heart, soul and countless design hours into helping the world carry with greater simplicity and ease. Every piece has been deeply considered to help you get the best of life’s little moments.