Bellroy Compact Tokyo Tote - Limestone
This scaled-down tote has surprising organization and flexibility, that helps you move from work to market to weekend, with ease.
- Internal padded laptop sleeve stores devices up to 13” safely out of the crush zone
- Scaled-down size fits smaller frames, or shorter days
- Redesigned pop pockets hold bottles, shoes, umbrellas or more, and disappear when not in use
- Wide mouth opening allows easy access to what’s inside
- Full-width zip closure keeps your contents secure, without hindering access
- Front zip pocket stows valuables within easy reach
- Built-in key clip with ribbon loop
- Soft padded webbing straps with non-slip backing, for comfortable carry
- Made with durable, water-resistant recycled fabric, and premium, eco-tanned leather
3 year warranty
Size: 31 H x 44 L x 9 D cm
Weight: 0.55 kg
Volume: 12 L
In the early 2000s, as slim tailoring became popular, bulky wallets couldn’t hide anymore. So, a team of designers and creatives (who also happened to be friends) sat around a kitchen table in Bells Beach, Australia, to design a slim wallet with fewer layers of leather and better card positioning. The release of this wallet in 2010 signalled the birth of Bellroy – a brand that puts its heart, soul and countless design hours into helping the world carry with greater simplicity and ease. Every piece has been deeply considered to help you get the best of life’s little moments.