Bellroy City Pouch ECOPACK Edition - Coyote
High performance materials, in an everyday sidekick that shares your active spirit.
- Made with ECOPAK™ 100% recycled composite fabric, from Challenge Sailcloth
- Water-resistant zippers and durable ripstop fabric
- Adjustable elasticated strap for easy on and off
- Shrink-wrapped cord zip pulls
- Front zip compartment for frequently used items
- Rear slip pocket sits close against your body
- Expansion gusset grows as your fill the bag
- Surprisingly spacious main compartment with key clip
- Designated mesh slip pockets for a phone and pen
- Smooth padded divider protects an e-reader or small tablet
- Leather-free construction
3 year warranty
Size: 20 H x 17 L x 7 D cm
Strap Length: 45 - 65cm (top of bag to shoulder)
Materials: This bag is made with ECOPAK™ by Challenge Sailcloth, a composite fabric made from 100% recycled polyester and film, with no harmful adhesives or coatings.
In the early 2000s, as slim tailoring became popular, bulky wallets couldn’t hide anymore. So, a team of designers and creatives (who also happened to be friends) sat around a kitchen table in Bells Beach, Australia, to design a slim wallet with fewer layers of leather and better card positioning. The release of this product in 2010 signalled the birth of Bellroy; we’ve come a fair way since then…
Bellroy puts its heart, soul and countless design hours into helping the world carry with greater simplicity and ease. Every piece has been deeply considered to help you get the best of life’s little moments.