BRIC's Torino City Backpack Black
The urban backpack from the Torino collection comes in two types of leather, smooth and tumbled. Perfect for accompanying you on your trips and for work commitments.
- zipped front pocket with double zip-pull that includes:
- a zipped pocket
- double storage compartment
- keychain hook
- external front pocket with clip fastening
- zipped main compartment with double zip-pull that includes:
- two open pockets, 13.3-inch laptop and tablet compartment with leather tie fastening
- leather top handle
- fully breathable back panel with a band that attaches to the trolley handle, complete with security pocket and zip
- padded, breathable, adjustable and ergonomic shoulder straps
Founded in 1952, BRIC’s is based in Como, near the famous lake, and has stores all over the world including Madison Avenue, Paris, and the stunning Galleria Vittorio Emanuele in Milan. The business is still family owned and run by the whole Briccola family, including all of Mario Briccola’s numerous children. The Bric's objective is that of creating collections expressing a cosmopolitan style and taste, through a practical and functional design. The collection is modern and practical incorporated within all modern aesthetics and fashion trends.
Size: 40 x 29.5 x 11 cm