BRIC's Life Collection Garment Bag - Olive
The beautiful suede-like material is very tactile and durable. Made to last, this garment bag is designed for strength and longevity. It is both practical and extremely stylish.
- Made from PVC to create a suede effect
- Vegetable tanned Tuscan leather detailing and trims
- Front zip pocket that has a concealed zip
- Leather grab handle on the top of the bag
- Brass hardware
- Interior features includes central zip that opens to the full unfolded length of the bag, four shirt holder pockets
- Polyester lining
Founded in 1952, BRIC’s is based in Como, near the famous lake, and has stores all over the world including Madison Avenue, Paris, and the stunning Galleria Vittorio Emanuele in Milan. The business is still family owned and run by the whole Briccola family, including all of Mario Briccola’s numerous children. The Bric's objective is that of creating collections expressing a cosmopolitan style and taste, through a practical and functional design. The collection is modern and practical incorporated within all modern aesthetics and fashion trends.
Size: 63 x 128 cm