Bellroy Lite Tote - Chalk
Running errands or relaxing at the beach, this flexible lightweight tote keeps your stuff neatly zipped, without weighing you down.
- Part of the Bellroy Lite range of bags, designed for play
- Durable ripstop is 3X lighter than Bellroy's other fabric, and made from 100% recycled PET plastic bottles
- Can be folded or rolled, and packed for travel
- Full length zipper for unobstructed access
- Spacious main compartment
- Internal zip pocket with key clip keeps essentials out of the crush zone
- Water-resistant zipper with easy-grab pulls
- Long straps easily fit over a jacket
- Reinforced rim provides stability when zipping
- Leather free
3 year warranty
Size: 32 H x 31 L x 14 D cm
Weight: 0.235 kg
Volume: 15 L
Material: This tote is made from sustainably harvested wood pulp and upcycled cotton offcuts.
In the early 2000s, as slim tailoring became popular, bulky wallets couldn’t hide anymore. So, a team of designers and creatives (who also happened to be friends) sat around a kitchen table in Bells Beach, Australia, to design a slim wallet with fewer layers of leather and better card positioning. The release of this wallet in 2010 signalled the birth of Bellroy – a brand that puts its heart, soul and countless design hours into helping the world carry with greater simplicity and ease. Every piece has been deeply considered to help you get the best of life’s little moments.