Raconteur 'Byron Bay' Candle
The crashing surf and lush tropical forests of Byron Bay come enlivened in this distinctive fragrance, which blends bold and salty botanicals including cinnamon myrtle, native thyme and lemon myrtle. Rosalina imparts depth and soul, bringing to mind the invigorating climb from Palm Valley up to Australia’s eastern frontier, Cape Byron.
Scent: Spicy, citrus, green (herbal), earthy, woody (rich)
Elements: Native thyme, cinnamon myrtle, rosalina, lemon myrtle, blackcurrant bud, oakmoss
Mood & Chemistry: Anti-anxiety, anti-depressive, calming, uplifting
- monoterpenes including a-pinene, limonene;
- monoterpenols including linalol;
- sesquiterpenols including patchoulol;
- oxides including 1,8 cineole
Form: Rippled, crisp, sheer
Structure: Narrative, classic
Handmade in Sydney
Burns: 60+ hours
100% soy wax
Pure cotton wicks
Free of paraffin, parabens, phthalates and lead
To get the best use out of your candle, here are 4 golden rules:
1. Never burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
2. Once lit, do not move your candle.
3. Before blowing out, always ensure the wax has melted to the circumference of the container. If you don't do this, it leads to an unequal burn and deep holes in the centre.
4. When you re-light a candle, always trim any tiny black mushroom ends of wicks before each use. Otherwise, you'll get a lot of black soot from the wick being too long.