Bellroy Tokyo Totepack Compact- Ranger Green
This versatile chameleon adapts to your day, going from tote to backpack, in a scaled-down size with surprisingly sorted storage.
- Scaled down size for shorter days, and a smaller fit
- Padded laptop sleeve for devices up to 13’’
- Padded backpack shoulder straps that tuck away flat
- Vertical front pockets for easy access on the go
- Multiple internal pockets to organize your things
- Two Pop Pockets for water bottle, umbrella, spare shoes
- Soft Nylon webbing grab handles for comfort
- Made from water-resistant woven fabric
3 year warranty
Size: 40 H x 27 L x 14 D cm
Weight: 0.7 kg
Volume: 14 L
Materials: The woven fabrics we use are sustainably produced and chosen for their durability and lightweight performance.
In the early 2000s, as slim tailoring became popular, bulky wallets couldn’t hide anymore. So, a team of designers and creatives (who also happened to be friends) sat around a kitchen table in Bells Beach, Australia, to design a slim wallet with fewer layers of leather and better card positioning. The release of this product in 2010 signalled the birth of Bellroy; we’ve come a fair way since then…
Bellroy puts its heart, soul and countless design hours into helping the world carry with greater simplicity and ease. Every piece has been deeply considered to help you get the best of life’s little moments.